Even though it’s now known that addiction is a disease, there’s still stigma attached to it. Those struggling with alcoholism or alcohol addiction are still considered by some to have a moral failing. This complicates seeking treatment with many struggling with addiction even though help is available. Unfortunately, alcohol addiction is pervasive and not only affects an individual but also their close friends and family.
But how can you receive alcohol addiction treatment without others knowing? The answer lies in private alcohol treatment.
Private Alcohol Rehab
If you want to protect your local reputation and don’t want those around you to know that you’ve gone to rehab, you can opt to travel to another state or to seek private alcohol rehab. Maybe you don’t want your employer or coworkers to know about your battle with alcohol addiction because it might jeopardize your job or make them treat you differently. Or perhaps you want to protect your family from the stigma that comes with being an addict. Whatever the case, you can choose to receive private alcohol treatment in Indiana.
Private rehabs are designed to offer exclusive and executive services in private surroundings where you’re unlikely to run into someone you know. Getting alcohol addiction treatment in such facilities comes with plenty of advantages including:
- A comfortable and safe environment– Private rehabs offer a welcoming, safe and non-judgmental environment that is conducive to healing and recovery. They provide high-end amenities so you don’t need to give up on the comforts of home.
- Customized treatment plans– These rehabs also offer personalized treatment plans that are specifically tailored to your treatment and recovery needs.
- Alternative therapy – To complement their clients, treatment, private rehabs also provide alternative or holistic therapy programs such as meditation, yoga, adventure therapy programs, etc.
- Variety of treatment programs – Another benefit of private rehabs is that they often have a range of addiction treatment programs to suit their clients’ lifestyles and recovery goals. These include outpatient treatment programs like Intensive outpatient or partial hospitalization programs as well as residential programs. Additionally, you’ll have the option of getting your family involved in your recovery through a family therapy program.
- Medical personnel on-site – Facilities that offer private alcohol treatment often have medical personnel on-site to help clients who are going through detox or those experiencing serious withdrawal symptoms.
Private Alcohol Rehab At Evolve Indy
Worrying about others knowing that you’re in rehab can interfere with the effectiveness of your treatment. If you want to receive alcohol treatment but want to keep it private, come talk to us at Evolve Indy. We specialize in offering evidence-based private and personalized alcohol treatment programs that will help you get and remain sober.
Don’t put off receiving the help you need to get back on your feet. Talk to us today and get started on your recovery journey.